GET YOUR DREAM BODY WITH ABDOMINOPLASTY!
Can't lose weight? A tummy tuck helps you shed the extra skin you have to get THE tummy not you always wanted.
The tummy tuck, also called tummy tuck, is an operation used to correct a damaged belly. Above all, abdominoplasty is aesthetic. It helps to beautify a stomach damaged by excess fat. The muscles are then restructured and strengthened. In this case, the tummy tuck is not only aesthetic but allows a person to regain lost muscle function either after multiple pregnancies, severe weight loss, hormonal imbalance or too much sedentary lifestyle. The abdominoplasty can act on three components: the removal of excess fatty deposits by liposuction, a firming of the abdominal muscle wall in the event of distension, a correction of diastasis of the rectus muscles, and a re-tensioning of the skin by a lifting abdominal.
The operation is under general anesthesia and lasts between 2 to 4 hours depending on the actions more or less associated.
The operation can have up to 4 steps:
1. Liposuction or Liposuction
The liposuction or liposuction helps to thin the fatty area opposite the stomach, the rest of the abdomen and the flanks.
2. Detachment of skin and fatty tissue
The exaggerated gap between the rectus muscles on the midline is corrected.
The removal of excess skin tissue (dermolipectomy), located between the umbilicus and the pubic area corresponds to the 4th step. It is sometimes possible, if the patient's morphology allows it, to perform an "umbilical transposition" where the navel (initially released from the skin) is repositioned at the end of the operation on the tightened skin. The end result is better correction: more damaged skin is removed and the lifting effect (skin tightening) is better.
4. End of the intervention
Whether localized (mini-abdominoplasty or mini-abdominal lift) or complete (abdominoplasty with umbilical transposition), the intervention is completed for closure, with a re-tensioning of the remaining healthy skin up to a line above. -pubian.
- Scars : closed with absorbable threads (invisible) then glue. Usually long suprapubic arciform scar going up towards the flanks and umbilical scar.
- Post-operative suites : hospitalization of 3 to 4 days, depending on the drainage and associated procedures. Dressings 10 days, showers from the 7th day. Pain: 1 to 2 days well calmed by suitable analgesics. Compression sheath one month night and day. Compression stockings 10 days.
- Work stoppage 3 to 4 weeks (depending on the work performed).
- Sport: No sport for one to three months depending on the sport. But bodybuilding for "abs": start at 6 weeks.
- Sun: no sun on the scars for a year (full screen or bikini line). Our surgeon will ensure your postoperative follow-up thanks to his experience and quality of work.
- Covered by Health Insurance : VERY DIFFICULT. Health insurance coverage possible if the skin pouch covers the pubis, under certain very specific conditions (significant weight loss, normalized BMI, hernia, eventration). Mutual.
For more information, please visit our website .